Friday, May 2, 2014
League Of Legends Not Launching FIX
I faced this extremely annoying problem that the LOL client is not launching. The banner itself shows up for a long time but not the client. So after 2 days work I found a working solution.
Follow these steps.
1. Download this LOL client. (do a clean uninstall before this)
2.Install the game
3. Run the (your disk):\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.admin.exe as Administrator.
4. The lol banner will show up.
5. Now the hardest part. WAIT! i realized that the kernel is doing something big so that the banner is there to show that something is loading. I found out i was right by checking the file size of D:\Riot Games it it was getting bigger. It was downloading or extracting some kind of thing.
6. So after the client loads enjoy the game.